Photo Credit: Madeleine de Trenqualye
975 Lagoon Dr, Vancouver BC
The building was built as a private home in 1906 for Cecil and Sophie Merritt, the grand-daughter of Sir Charles Tupper. In 1913, Park Board purchased the house; until 1974 it was the home of the Park Superintendents for Stanley Park. Pooh Corner Daycare now leases the building.
For more information, please click Learn More.
City of Vancouver Council report 020611