Full grant details and required supporting documentation can be found in the Program Guidelines.
The application is now closed. Funding allocations will be announced by the end of June 2023.
Please contact the Grant Programs Manager for more details; email@example.com
The Grant program aims to support projects in reaching completion so is designed to assist with the professional services and fees that will be incurred at this stage of a project. This may include but is not limited to:
- Professional services such as editing, graphic design, photography, web. development, technical drawing, printing.
- Fees such as photo acquisitions, use permissions.
- Specialized equipment rental.
Ineligible aspects of funding:
- Authors/creators using grant funds to pay themselves for the granted work.
- Any costs that have already been incurred or aspects already completed before 2023 announcement of successful grantees.
We recommend you watch the below webinar to hear from grant recipients and learn about past projects. If you have any questions, or would like access to the application, please contact the Grant Programs Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
After the completion of the publication project please fill out all sections of the Recipient Completion Form and submit it online as the final step in completing your grant project.